Beta Pharmacon was founded on the enthusiasm and high aspirations of the late Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) Ckm. Drs. Rudy Soetikno, Apt, the founder of Dexa Group, in the Indonesian pharmaceutical business.
Beta Pharmacon is a Dexa Group business group that plays a part and contributes to the success of the National Health Insurance (JKN) program by offering superior and affordable pharmaceuticals.
The spirit and ideals are expressed in the Beta Pharmacon name “Our Contribution and Service to the Country in the Pharmaceutical Sector”, that is professionally achieved by offering the best and always attentive for the country’s availability of medications.
Vision & Mission
To become a leading pharmaceutical company and a trusted partner in producing high-quality goods by focusing on efficiency, optimization, and continuous development to provide additional value to customers while also promoting public health and welfare on a national scale.
Certificate of Good Medicine Manufacturing Practice with Non-betalactam Tablet and Coated TabletThe Indonesian FDA
(February 2019 - February 2024)
Certificate of Good Medicine Manufacturing Practice with Non-betalactam Oral LiquidThe Indonesian FDA
(January 2018 - January 2023)
Certificate of Good Medicine Manufacturing Practice with Non-betalactam Soft CapsuleThe Indonesian FDA
Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practices for Traditional Medicines with Oral LiquidThe Indonesian FDA
(August 2018 - August 2023)
Halal Assurance System Status by The Assessment Institute for Foods, Drugs, and CosmeticsThe Indonesian Council of Ulama
(July 2021 - July 2025)
Certificate of Authorized Economic Operator (AEO)Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia
(December 2021 - December 2026)
Beta Pharmacon is designed to meet Good Manufacturing Practice standards. It is constantly expanding and updating its facilities, including Quality Control Laboratory Facilities, Storage Facilities (Warehouse), Security Facilities, Utility Facilities, Solid Facilities, Liquid Facilities, and Soft Gel Facilities.
The operational reference is the Beta Pharmacon Quality Management System (BEST). This provision ensures that all manufacturing processes adhere to standard procedures that have been verified, validated, and regularly carried out to ensure that the items produced to fulfill the quality standards defined.
Beta Pharmacon stays updated on pharmaceutical industry advancements, examining and optimizing processes regularly. This activity is accomplished through a continual improvement approach.
Non-betalactam Tablet and Coated Tablet
Non-betalactam Oral Liquid
Non-betalactam Soft Capsule
- Complies with the requirements of CPOB and CPOTB and is approved by BPOM.
- Has several lines of products with various dosage forms, chemical and microbiology laboratory facilities, and warehouse facilities.
- A comfortable work area that meets the Health, Safety and Environment standards.
- Adopts the Lean Manufacturing Concept.
- Implements the concept of the Modular System.
- Supported by HVAC System & Utility Line infrastructure.
- Equipped with a purified water distribution system.
- Production capacity per year:
- 24 Million Bottles
- 100 Million Soft-Gel
- 3.5 Billion Tablets
The Quality Control Laboratory is centrally designed and consists of the Chemistry-Physics, Microbiology, Stability Testing and Sample Retaining Laboratory. This laboratory facility is also equipped with modern and sophisticated equipment.
The Quality Control Laboratory carries out a LEAN process in the equipment layout by considering the flow of analysts’ movements and work activities.
- Implements a High Racking System equipped with temperature control.
- Designed to store: Raw Material, Packaging Material and Finished Goods with controlled temperature equipped with storage facilities with certain temperature measurement.
- Applies Good Warehousing Practice (GWP) for operation reference and controls the inventory system with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system integrated with all internal parts of Beta Pharmacon and Dexa Group.
- Safe storage facilities equipped with CCTV and procedures ensure the safe flow of goods at every stage.