Medixon 4 mg
- Abnormality of adrenocortical function
- Collagen disease
- Allergic and inflammatory conditions of the skin
- Certain respiratory tract diseases associated with cancer
- Certain hematological diseases associated with cancer
- Hypercalcemia associated with cancer
Methylprednisolone 4 mg
10 blisters of 10 tablets
Consult Your Doctor
Safety of this item for use with alcohol has not been established. Please consult your doctor.
This item should not be used while operating heavy machinery.
This item may not be safe for use during pregnancy. Use with caution and after consultation with your doctor.
This item may not be safe for use during lactation. Use with caution and after consultation with your doctor.
Up to 18 Years Old
Oral 0.117 mg/kg of body weight or 3.33 mg per m² of body surface area a day in three divided doses.
18 Years Old and Above
Initial dosage of methylprednisolone may vary from 4-48 mg daily, single dose or in divided doses depend on the condition being treated.
Oral 160 mg a day for 1 week, followed by 64 mg every other day for 1 month.
Oral 0.417-1.67 mg/kg of body weight or 12.5-50 mg/m² of body surface area a day in 3 or 4 divided doses.