Medixon 8 mg
- Abnormality of adrenocortical function
- Collagen disease
- Allergic and inflammatory conditions of the skin
- Certain respiratory tract diseases associated with cancer
- Certain hematological diseases associated with cancer
- Hypercalcemia associated with cancer
Methylprednisolone 8 mg
Up to 18 Years Old
Oral 0.117 mg/kg of body weight or 3.33 mg per m² of body surface area a day in three divided doses.
18 Years Old and Above
Initial dosage of methylprednisolone may vary from 4-48 mg daily, single dose or in divided doses depend on the condition being treated.
Oral 160 mg a day for 1 week, followed by 64 mg every other day for 1 month.
Oral 0.417-1.67 mg/kg of body weight or 12.5-50 mg/m² of body surface area a day in 3 or 4 divided doses.