For short-term therapy:
- Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Pityriasis versicolor
- Fungal Keratitis
- Oral Candidiasis
For long-term therapy:
Onychomycosis and systemic mycosis such as:
- Cryptococcosis (including cryptococcal meningitis)
- Systemic blastomycosis
Itraconazole 100 mg
1 strip of 10 capsules
Consult Your Doctor
Safety of this item for use with alcohol has not been established. Please consult your doctor.
This item may not be safe for use while operating heavy machinery. Use with caution and after consultation with your doctor.
This item is not safe for use during pregnancy.
This item is not safe for use during lactation.
18 Years Old and Above
Duration of therapy depends on the type of infection:
Superficial fungal infections:
- Tinea corporis/cruris and oral candidiasis: 100 mg, once daily during meal time, for 15 days
- Tinea pedis/manus: 100 mg, once daily during meal time, for 30 days
- Pityriasis versicolor: 200 mg, once daily, for 7 days
- Vulvovaginal candidiasis: 200 mg, once daily, for 3 days
- Fungal keratitis: 200 mg, once daily, for 3 weeks
2 capsules (200 mg), once daily, for 3 months or pulse therapy. A pulse treatment consists of two capsules twice daily for one week.
Patients with Impaired Hepatic Function
Itraconazole is metabolized especially in the liver. Although in studies, liver function disorder has not been reported, it should not be given to patients with hepatic disorders or hepatotoxic patients with other drugs.